We are grateful that you are a part of our parish community. Please remember to support St. Helena Church. It is through your generosity during this difficult time, that we are able to carry out our mission.
If you are able to, please send your one-time or recurring gift through one of the following ways:
- MAIL. Our rectory address is:
St. Helena Catholic Church
6161 N. 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19120
- DROP BOX. Place your envelope in the drop off box behind the black gate in front of the rectory.
- ONLINE. Parish Giving is a convenient and safe way to contribute. See instructions below on how to signup for e-giving, schedule and designate your contribution.
- The Archdiocese of Philadelphia and The Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia have recently launched Parish Support Initiative to help parishes that do not have an online giving already setup. This does not replace St. Helena’s Parish Giving program but serves as an additional way to for you to send your contribution. See Archbishop Perez’s appeal in English and Spanish.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Click on 1 – Sign Up or Create New Account.
- Fill out the form with your information. Then click SAVE.
- Enter your username and password in the 4 – Returning User Login box then Click on 2 – Login.
MAKE ONE-TIME CONTRIBUTION AS A GUEST.
- Click 3 – Pay Now.
- Choose payment type and enter your payment information (A). Enter your contact information (B). Then click NEXT (C).